- A Student seeking admission to this college has to apply for admission in the prescribed form and within the notified time.
- It is obligatory for the F. Y. B.com & S. Y. B.Com. students to join one of the activities viz. National Service Scheme (N.S.S.) or Physical Training (P.T.) or National Cadet Corps (NCC).
- As per Veer Narmad South Gujarat University ordinance No. 144, a student who has passed the examination of a Statutory University in India will not be allowed to appear at the same examination with the same subjects.
- (a) Students who have studied and passed their Higher Secondary Examination held by Gujarat Secondary Education Board will be admitted to the college as per University rules on the basis of merit.(b) Those students who have passed their Higher Secondary Examination from Boards other than Gujarat Secondary Education Board will be admitted as per the University rules.
- Students who have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination held by a Board other than Gujarat Secondary Education Board or those migrating from other Universities shall have to produce a Provisional Eligibility Certificate from the Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, after getting admission to this college. Such students will have to produce the Final Eligibility Certificate in due course. They will be admitted as per University rules on the basis of merit.
- The College will follow the syllabus as prescribed by the Veer Narmad South Gujarat
- (a) Students are expected to read the notices display on the Notice Boards of the college from time to time. Ignorance of any notice or rules or regulation of the college / University will not be an excuse.(b) Students are expected to observe all the rules and norms of discipline as laid down by the College.
- ADMISSION GRANTED TO A STUDENT WILL BE CANCELLED IF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY HIM / HER IS EITHER FALSE OR IF HE / SHE WITHHOLDS THE REQUIRED INFORMATION. IN SUCH CASES ALL THE FEES AND DEPOSITS WILL BE FORFEITED.
- Admission to F. Y. B. Com. class will be given as per the merit list prepared, subject to the availability of seats through centralise admission committee of V.N.S.G. University.
The College timings Administrative Time - 2:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Teaching Time - 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.