CAREER GUIDENCE COMMITTEE REPORT 2017-18
- In August 2017 we organize a composite training and placement programme with Divyabhaskar group. Total more than 50 students participated in 4 days training programme and 15 students selected in personal interview conducted by divyabhaskar.
- An orientation programme for creating awareness among students about prospectus for foreign studies was conducted by National group.
- An aptitude test was also conducted by National group more than 60 students appeared for the test.
- In January 2018, Guest lecture by Mr.Kenish Mehta. He enlightened students about career opportunities in professional course of Company Secretary.
- 12th March 2018 an orientation programme for (on job training) designed by man and Moneta.
- Employability training programme for T.Y.B.com students from 11th April to 16th April more than 60 students has registered their name.
CAREER GUIDENCE COMMITTEE REPORT 2018-19
- An orientation programme for competitive exams for final year students was held in June 2018 by Mahindra Academy, Surat Mr. Harendrasingh Tomar has conducted the session very well and more than 200 students attended the session.
- National group institute conducted a talk on Foreign Studies opportunities and
Challenges. The session was conducted by Ms. Hetal from National group. Around 150 students benefitted from this session.
- Campus interview held by ICICI bank, for the post of Sales Executives. 50 students appeared in the interview and 12 students were selected on role bases.
- Campus interview held by Agrawal N. Dhandhania. A leadind Chartered Accouyntant firm conducted an interview for the post of Internal Auditor. 50 students appeared in the interview and 10 students were selected on role bases.