Commerce department dedicated to impart effective, supportive, accessible, affordable and quality education opportunities to the students so as to create successful entrepreneurs as well as competent human resource with global competency suitable for trade, service and industry there by contributing well-being of society and national development.
Empowering students with quality commerce education, training and guidance which nurture spirit of entrepreneurship as well as enhancing employability with state-of-the-art technology and work ethos which imparts values that develop social consciousness to enable holistic personality development with humane and global outlook. Continuously evaluate and update our programs and strive for global tie ups so as to meet requirements of all stakeholders.
- To commit to pursue and achieve academic excellence by providing knowledge about contemporary aspects in commerce education.
- To commit to achieve professional excellence by preparing students for positions of leadership in business at local, national and international level by inculcating skills along with problem solving tools and attitude as well as professionalism.
- To commit to achieve holistic development of students through all round development of personality through proper education, sports facilities as well as providing platform for socialization through co-curricular activities.
- To commit for holistic development of students through all round development of personality by proper education, sports facilities as well as providing platform for socialization through co-curricular activities.
- To commit to develop socially responsible citizen by inculcating sense of civic responsibilities, social commitments, moral accountability and environmental consciousness by exposing them to human rights l, values, culture, heritage and scientific temper by undertaking various social activities.
Eligibility and admission criteria
- In order to apply candidates must have passed 10+2
- The candidates should be at least 17 years old at the time of admission and the maximum age is 25 years for admission
- There is no specific stream requirement for this Programme, as such. But, candidates who have completed 10+2 with Commerce might get preference over other students.